- School Group Bookings
School Group bookings for our 2022 event will open on Monday 4 October 2021!
Book early to secure your preferred attendance day and time!
The Victorian Careers Show 2022 will be held on Thursday 12 May, Friday 13 May and Saturday 14 May, 9am-3pm in Exhibition Pavilion 1 at Melbourne Showgrounds. The event features over 100 exhibitors, seminars on VCE subjects, career, employment and study advice.
General admission is $12 per person, online bookings only, see Admission page on this website.
A discounted admission of $8 per student (inclusive of all seminars) for groups of 5 or more is available on Thursday 12 May and Friday 13 May (teachers accompanying their school groups admitted free on the Thursday and Friday).
As part of our COVID-safe plan, it is now a requirement that all persons entering the Show are individually registered. Other COVID-safe precautions will also be in place. Further details closer to the event.
Please note, school bags are not permitted anywhere within the Show venue and no bag storage is available. This directive is an OH&S requirement from the venue. A small bag (up to 30cm x 30cm) to carry a snack and incidentals is advised and cloth bags to carry material collected at the Show will be available on entry.
Seminar subjects on offer include English, Maths, Biology, Business Management, Psychology, Health and Human Development, plus presentations on subject selection for Year 10 students, information on applying through VTAC and the ATAR. Seating at the seminars is on a first come, first served basis.
- If bringing a school group, bookings are essential.
- Book early as peak times fill quickly.
- School Group Bookings close on the Final Booking Date of Friday 18 March 2022 unless booked out prior.
- Final student numbers must be submitted by Friday 18 March 2022.
- Payment must be made by Tuesday 26 April 2022.
- No refunds are available for cancellations after Tuesday 26 April 2022.
- Terms and Conditions apply, see School Group Booking Form.